Proper care following your procedure is necessary to achieve the best results. Keep in mind that in many cases, some unevenness of color is to be expected. This is the purpose of the touch-up visit. Please review the following directions and refer to them as necessary. If during your healing process you have any questions or concerns, please contact your technician.|
1. Ice packs protected with a cloth may be applied as necessary to reduce swelling (never apply ice directly to the skin; this can cause an ice burn. Always use a barrier cloth).
2. Wash your hands before touching any treated area. Cotton-tipped applicators (Q-tips) may be used to gently cleanse the eye area. Do not expose the area to dirty or unsanitary conditions. Wearing glasses outdoors is a good way to protect new eyeliner from dust, etc.
3. Some itching is normal. DO NOT PICK, PEEL, OR SCRATCH the treated area or your color may heal unevenly and you risk scarring and possible infection.
4. No makeup is to be applied for 72 hours after the procedure. After any eyeliner procedure, use new mascara, the old tube of mascara may have bacteria in it. Do not use an eyelash curler for two weeks.
5. Do not expose your healing skin to direct sun, tanning beds, hot tubs, (tub baths if body area is treated), saunas, salt water, chlorinated pools, direct shower spray, hot water, skin creams, ointments or lotions other than what you have been instructed to use for 2 weeks following your procedure.
6. After a lip procedure, keep your lips moist at all times. Avoid spicy, salty food or heat. If using herpes medication, continue as prescribed by your physician.
LONG TERM CARE
1. Use a good sunscreen daily – even the lips require protection. Sun exposure will fade your permanent cosmetics and may cause irritation even years later.
2. If you are planning a chemical peel, MRI, or other medical procedure, please inform your physician of your cosmetic tattoo.
3. If you donate blood, it is a Red Cross policy that you must wait one year after any procedure to donate blood.
512-659-3989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment term are cash or check at time of service. Must have a PayPal account for credit cards.